Worried you’re not tracking hours properly or maximizing billable utilization?
It’s a struggle to ensure everyone is accurately tracking their time, a constant fire drill to schedule resources and you’re worried that ‘little bits of time’ are going missing affecting billable utilization and contract profitability. And don’t even get you started about how long it takes to get a billable Services invoice out the door.
Promys CRM, Help Desk, PSA Business Software Time & Billing tracks both billable and non-billable time (vacation, pre-sales, etc.), flags tasks when they’re overdue, communicates changes to schedules in real-time, integrates with your techs’ Outlook or Google calendars, all via their smartphones or tablets.
Promys Time & Billing makes your team more effective by:
- Providing four easy time entry methods: 1) Stop watch, 2) Elapsed time, 3) Time sheet, 4) e-mail (yes e-mail)
- Track utilization by resource and department, color-codes un-billable hours to make them easier to identify
- Drag and drop work assignments in master resource calendar (month, week, day view). Integrates with personal Outlook or Gmail calendars..
- Automatic notifications and escalations if assignments are overdue.
- Track hours against Support & Managed Services Contracts, or pre-paid blocks of hours.
Report billable utilization, support contract or managed services profitability. Service profitability by customer, service type, resource, or line of business.
Promys Time and Billing will provide excellent insight into billable utilization, but it can also tell you who are your most profitable services customers, labor types, project managers and resources.
Promys also shares Time & Billing Best Practices as part of our 20 Step Implementation Guide.