Telecom & United Communications
Telecom/Unified Communication Business Concerns:
- Need to manage complex projects more effectively
- Need to leverage manufacturer/supplier quoting and configuration tools without having to re-key information
- Need to coordinate large Manufacturer orders with Distribution orders
- Ability to track both internal Service Contracts and 3rd party Service Contracts
- Lack of visibility into mid-project profitability
- Need to drive more recurring revenue
- Clients are expecting more aggressive Service Levels
- Need to more accurately forecast revenue and resource requirements
- Need to ensure more accurate and timely billing including change orders
Day to Day Telecom/Unified Communication Issues:
- Why must our PMs struggle with progress billing and coordinating information from multiple different systems?
- Why does our Admin staff have to re-key information into multiple systems?
- Why is it so difficult to track which P.O.s belong to which Sales Order, and know what items are still open?
- How are we supposed track 3rd party Service contracts and know when it’s time to renew them?
- Why can’t our PMs see Project cost against budget results until after the project closes?
- Are we living up to Service Level Agreements? Are all Service Contracts profitable?
- Are our spreadsheets out of date? Are they always accurate?
- How much un-billable field resource time do we have? In what categories?
- By the time information is collected to make a decision, is the information still accurate?
- If that big deal gets landed, what will that do to cash flow?
- Why are different people working on different versions of the same information?
- Are we using too many disconnected business management applications?
PROMYS helps Telecom & Unified Communication solution providers reduce cost, increase profit and deliver results
PROMYS is a complete web-based Business Management solution. It helps your company with critical business management functions such as:
- Order fulfillment
- Field service management
- and more
PROMYS provides real-time, multi-location visibility into your business and into any issues that might affect Project Profitability, Resource Utilization, Cash Flow or Customer Satisfaction. Your entire company can work from the same data and get real time information, anywhere, anytime from a web browser. With PROMYS you can:
- Protect margins by leveraging a Master Parts list for accurate consistent Quotations
- Leverage levels of authority approvals for Quotation margins or P.O. value thresholds
- Get real-time reporting regarding Project delivery status, profitability, and progress billing
- Track customer inventory and serial numbers under Service Contract
- Access Quotes, Sales Orders, P.O.s, Change Orders and Invoices without needing to – re-key data
- Ensure better insight into upcoming sales and projects and know how they will drive resource and product inventory requirements
PROMYS is ready to improve your business with fast, turnkey deployment. The system is easy to learn and maintain using) your current staff, and requires almost no hardware or software capital investment.